SIGNATURE AESTHETICS, LLC NOTICE OF PRIVACY PRACTICE
We understand that health information about you and your health is personal. We are committed to protecting health information about you. We create a record of the care and services you receive from us. We need this record to provide you with quality care and to comply with certain legal requirements. This notice applies to all the records of your care generated by this office, whether made by your physician or other workers in this office. This notice will inform you about the ways we may use and disclose health information about you. We also describe your rights to the health information we keep about you and describe certain obligations we have regarding the use and disclosure of your health information.
We are required by law to:
- Make sure that health information that identifies you is kept private.
- Give you this notice of our legal duties and privacy practices with respect to health information.
- Follow the terms of the Notice of Privacy Practice that is currently in effect.
How we may use and disclose health information about you:
- For treatment
- For payment
- For health care operations
- Health oversight activities
- For appointment reminders
- As required by law
- Public health risks
- To avert a serious threat to health and safety
Your rights regarding health information about you:
- Right to copy of records
- Right to request confidential communications
- Right to an account of disclosure
- Right to a copy of this notice
If you believe that your privacy right has been violated, you may file a complaint with us. All complaints must be in writing.